Choice Organic Teas Open House & Food Drive!
We’re excited to invite you to a very special event at your favorite local organic tea company!
On Saturday, November 20th, 2010 from 1:00-3:00 pm, we will be hosting an Open House/Food Drive to celebratethe launch of our five new teas supporting the Jane Goodall Institute, along with our new home in the Georgetown neighborhood. Come visit with our families, friends, and associates at 600 South Brandon Street, Seattle, WA 98108 with lots of fun highlights including:
- Jim Dever from KING 5’s Evening Magazine as emcee
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony with Mayor Mike McGinn
- Performance by Pathfinder Unicycle Team
- Hot samples of our new teas supporting the Jane Goodall Institute and snacks
- Music by DJ Bishop
- Face painting
- Spin to Win prizes
- Food Lifeline Food Drive – Please bring non-perishable food. Cash donations are also welcome and suggested for some activities.
- Boxes of our new teas will be available for sale and Choice Organic Teas will donate 50% of tea sales from the event to Food Lifeline.
Dress warmly for this outdoor event, invite your friends, and remember to bring non-perishable food to donate to Food Lifeline. We can’t wait to share a cup of tea with you!
Hope to see you there!