Recipe: Cool Down With Pineapple Breathing Space* Popsicles
Perfect for picnics in the park, sunny beach days, or enjoying at home. These minty, tropical treats come with an extra boost of immunity supporting herbs like echinacea, elderflower, and eucalyptus to help fight summer allergies.*
Pineapple Breathing Space* Popsicles
– 2 Breathing Space* tea bags- 1/2 cup water
– 1/3-1/2 cup sugar
– 1 Tbsp mint leaves
– 1/4 cup mint leaves
– 3 1/2 cups chopped pineapple
1. Bring water, 1 Tbsp mint leaves and sugar to a boil, stir until sugar is dissolved.2. Add tea bags and steep tea for 10 minutes.
3. Combine 1/4 cup mint leaves, pineapple, and mint/sugar/tea liquid in a blender.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Pour into popsicle molds or cups and add popsicle sticks.
6. Freeze for 5 hours or until completely frozen.
Makes approximately ten popsicles.
Recipe inspired by http://thecornerkitchenblog.com/pineapple-mint-popsicles/