Herbal Iced Tea Recipe: Berry Peach Rooibos
First up for our month of delicious, refreshing summer time tea recipes is a fruity, cooling, Berry Peach Rooibos iced tea!
Rooibos is a fantastic caffeine-free option for kids and adults alike. Sweet summer fruits pair perfectly with the vanilla and honey notes of rooibos. This iced tea calls for relaxing on the porch with family on a hot summer day.
Berry Peach Rooibos Iced Tea
1. Start by boiling fresh, filtered water.
2. Place the tea bags in a heat safe measuring cup and pour 1 cup of boiled water over the tea bags; steep for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the tea bags and add the honey to the hot tea, stir until the honey is dissolved.
4. Put the peach slices and blueberries in the bottom of a pitcher and pour in the tea and honey concentrate.
5. Add the remaining 3 cups of water, make sure it is tepid or cool, not hot!
6. Stir up the fruit and tea to combine.
For a stronger fruit infusion, refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Serve over ice.
Makes approximately four 8 oz servings.
Make delicious iced tea all summer long with our easy guide here!