Recipe: Blackberry Mint Iced Tea
With its vibrant hue and tangy character, our Blackberry Hibiscus is an ideal caffeine-free refresher. Muddled with fresh berries and mint, sweetened with a bit of sugar, this iced tea recipe is perfect as a mocktail or a fruity treat for the whole family.
- 8 tea bags Blackberry Hibiscus
- 5 cups water, divided
- ½ cup coarsely torn mint leaves
- 1 cup blackberries
- ½ cup sugar (or to taste)
- Sparkling water of choice
- Steep tea bags in 2 cups boiled water for 10 min.
- Add 3 cups cold water to brewed tea.
- Muddle blackberries, mint, and sugar together in the bottom of a pitcher.
- Pour tea over muddled mixture.
- Chill for 2-5 hours.
- Prepare glasses with desired amount of ice.
- Using a strainer over the glass, fill glass about ¾ with tea mixture.
- Top off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with blackberries and mint.
Makes approximately six servings in 12 oz glasses.