Recipe: Coconut Lime Black Iced Tea
Whisk yourself away to a tropical escape with this coconut and lime tea infusion. Inviting and refreshing, serve this up at your favorite swimming spot, or any time you need to daydream of beach vacations.
- 6 tea bags Classic Black
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups coconut water
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup (or to taste)
- Juice from 2 medium limes
- In a heat-safe measuring cup, steep tea bags in 2 cups of freshly boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Add honey/maple syrup to hot tea and stir until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of cold water to sweetened hot tea.
- Combine coconut water and lime juice in a separate container.
- Fill four 12 oz glasses with ice and add 6 oz of sweetened tea and 3 oz of coconut water with lime to each, then stir.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve!
Makes 4 servings.