Recipe: Ginger Blueberry Mint Iced Tea
Just because the weather is heating up doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite teas! June is Iced Tea Month and we’re celebrating with creative iced teas to keep you refreshed all summer long. We’re kicking off the month with our Ginger tea over ice with fresh blueberries and mint. The combination is sweet, spicy, and full of summer vibes.
Ginger Blueberry Mint Iced Tea
- 3 tea bags Ginger tea
- 1 cup blueberries (more for garnish)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup torn mint leaves (more for garnish)
- ½ lemon
- Boil water and steep Ginger tea bags for 5-10 minutes.
- While tea is still hot, stir in honey to dissolve.
- Refrigerate tea until cooled.
- In two 16 oz cups, divide blueberries and mint leaves and add a small amount of the tea liquid.
- Muddle blueberries and mint in bottom of each glass until berries are crushed.
- Slice lemon in half and squeeze into each glass.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- Divide the remaining tea and honey mixture between each glass.
- Garnish with mint and blueberries.
- Sip away!
Makes 2 servings.