Recipe: Peach Black Tea Popsicles
Sweetened tea and ripe peaches are perfect symbols of summertime. Reminiscent of the hot days and warm evening breezes, this frozen treat will keep you soaking up the summer.
We’ve combined our English Breakfast tea with slices of ripe peach to create a refreshing cooler. So, head to the backyard and beat the heat with these Black Tea Peach popsicles!
- 6 tea bags English Breakfast
- 3 cups water
- 2 ripe peaches, thinly sliced
- ¼ – 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Bring 2 cups of water to boiling.
- Steep tea bags in boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add honey, stir to dissolve.
- Add remaining 1 cup of water and vanilla extract, stirring to combine.
- Fill popsicle molds 1/3 of the way with the tea mixture.
- Add a couple of peach slices into each mold.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, fill molds the rest of the way with tea mixture adding another peach slice.
- Place popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until solid.
Makes approximately 10 popsicles.