Recipe: Masala Chai Piña Colada Mocktail
Take a trip to the beach with this tropical mocktail! The classic Piña Colada gets a lift with a touch of spice and tea when made with our Masala Chai tea. Creamy coconut, tangy pineapple, and chai spices blend up for a frozen summer treat so good you won’t even miss the rum!
Masala Chai Piña Colada Mocktail
- 2 cups water
- 5 tea bags Masala Chai
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 cups ice
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup to taste
- Fresh pineapple, grenadine, and nutmeg as garnish
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Steep tea bags in boiled water for 5 minutes.
- After steeping, remove tea bags and top with 1 cup cold water, set aside to continue cooling.
- In a blender, add frozen pineapple, coconut milk, tea, and maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth and desired texture.
- Divide into four 10 oz glasses, garnish with a splash of grenadine, sprinkle of nutmeg, and pineapple wedge.