Recipe: Watermelon Green Iced Tea with Wholesome™ Honey + a Giveaway!
It’s not truly summer without fresh, juicy watermelon! The addition of the summer fruit puts this iced tea over the top. Refreshing, cooling, and delicious. Serve up to impress at big summer barbecues and intimate picnics alike.
- 4 cups pureed, seedless watermelon
- 3 cups water
- 8 green bags Classic Green tea
- Juice of 2 small limes
- ½ cup Wholesome™ Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey
- Steep tea bags in 2 cups of slightly cooled, freshly boiled water (190°) for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and dissolve honey in hot tea.
- Once dissolved, add 1 cup of cold water and set aside.
- In a pitcher, add lime juice, watermelon puree, and tea, stir.
- Top off pitcher with desired amount of ice.
- Serve in glasses over ice with lime and watermelon slices as garnish.
Serves approximately 8 in 12 oz glasses.