Wellness Iced Tea Recipe: Cranberry Lime Detox
Summer is a time for feeling good! This iced tea won’t slow you down and is chock full of detoxifying herbs like dandelion and burdock root to support healthy liver function and digestion.* The deep, earthy taste of our Simply Detox Wellness Tea* is rounded out by the tangy tartness of cranberry and lime and sweetened up with honey. Perfect for a picnic in the park!
Cranberry Lime Detox Iced Tea
– 2 cups water
– 5 tea bags of Simply Detox Wellness Tea*
– Juice of 3 limes
– 1 cup cranberry juice
– 3 Tbsp honey (or to taste, less if using sweetened cranberry juice)
– 1 cup sparkling water
1. Begin by boiling fresh, filtered water.
2. Place tea bags in heat safe measuring cup.
3. Pour 1 cup of boiled water over tea bags.
4. Steep tea for 5-10 minutes and then remove the tea bags.
5. Add honey to the hot tea and stir to dissolve.
6. Add 1 cup of cool water to tea and honey mixture.
7. In a pitcher or serving container pour in tea mixture, cranberry juice, lime juice, sparkling water, and stir.
9. Add ice to pitcher to chill.
10. Serve over ice with a lime wedge and mint as garnish.
Makes approximately four 8oz servings.
We hope you’ve been making tasty iced teas with us this Iced Tea Month. Check back next week for another iced tea recipe featuring our White Peony!
Learn how to make the best iced tea from tea bags and loose leaf with our guide here.